Friday 17 October 2014

IT'S FRIDAY // 18

Every Friday I'll be sharing a wee collection of links with you. From DIY to my favourite music tracks, there will be something for everyone.




THIS COSTUME IDEA
I wanted to save up all my Halloween posts and just do a "Halloween Themed It's Friday" but there are way too many cool links out there. This is such a cute family costume idea, and not too hard to make either! Katie did hand make a lot of the elements, but you could totally do a less intense "no sew" version.

THIS CHICK
Georgina may be the most stylish person I know. Seriously, this girl knows fashion. I'm a bit all over the place with my taste, which seems to be how I am with most aspects of life. She has the coolest outfits though, and awesome features where she mix and matches items in her wardrobe. Totally creative, and she always looks amazing. Make sure you check out her blog.

THIS POST
I love this post. Love it. Sometimes I don't feel like blogging, like sharing my life with a whole bunch of strangers, but this is a little reminder why I do it. No way am I on the scale that she is, I definitely don't get paid to do any of this.. But I wanted to blog for a reason, and this totally reminded me why.


THIS DIY
I was going to say "this is one for the kids" but then I realised that I would love a crown like this. Whether it was part of a costume, or an alternative "party hat," they are totally lovely! So easy and cheap to make, plus they look mighty cute.

THIS BIKINI
I LOVE this bikini set. Since I lost weight, I am feeling a bit more confident about my body, to the point where I'm quite happy to show it off. I know that my size shouldn't dictate my self image, but I'm so much more proud of my body compared to when I was bigger. Asos have the best swimsuits though, their patterns are wicked and they have some pretty interesting cuts. Summer is coming and I'm feeling pretty adventurous!

THIS SONG
Isn't this song beautiful? And I love the video clip as well. No matter what Ed Sheeran does, I'm always a fan and this song is no different. Give it a listen, and then listen again. So lovely.

THIS VIDEO
Animation is awesome. Seriously, some of my favourite movies are Disney or Pixar. This clip is pretty clever, a little sad, but mostly great.

--

And it's Friday! Today I'm going to a wedding and I'm wearing a crop top! I've never worn one before, I'm a little nervous, but mostly excited to try something new. The wedding is for Rob's cousin who has been engaged to his lovely lady for about 8 years now! Haha it's about time, and I can't wait to see them tie the knot. Other than that, I have another weekend of working (yay 14 day week!) so it's going to be a tiring one.

Have you guys got anything exciting planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment