Friday 13 June 2014

It's Friday! // 08

Every Friday I'll be sharing a couple of links to stuff that I think is awesome, and that you might like!
































These Geometric Place Card Holders are seriously rad. And super easy to make! They'd also be great photo holders as well, if you weren't too keen on having heaps of frames. 

Ahh hello! I am so in love with these temporary tattoos from Tattly x Rifle Paper Co. Aren't they pretty?! I may need them all.

Need some motivation to kick start your fitness goals during Winter? Why not join in with Tillie's Ab and Squat 30 Day Challenge! Now that it's colder, I'm definitely finding it harder to keep on track but this little challenge seems like a great idea to make sure you're doing something everyday. 
































Date night coming up but you're a little bit stuck for cash? Here are some great ideas for when you want to do something special without spending too much. 

This is my kind of DIY. Super sweet and super easy. Pillowcases (and any bed linen) can be expensive but sometimes not look as great! Why pay heaps when you can have cute ones like these?

I can't get enough of this song. I wasn't a huge fan of it when I first heard it, but now, there have been too many drives home where I could be seen belting it with all I've got. Ariana Grande's voice is stunning. Seriously stunning. I can't believe that huge voice comes out of such a little person but it's the truth. I'm also a sucker for old school sounds (I'm no musician and that's as good as I've got when it comes to describing songs) so this one ticks all the boxes.

I've been a bit slack with the old videos. I go between phases of being on youtube and not and this week was an off week. The lovely Dawn helped me out though and shared this one. It's pretty awesome.

--

This weekend, I'm dedicating all my free time to sorting out my "online identity." I do a bit of freelance graphic design here and there and I've decided that it's about time that I had a portfolio site to showcase the work I've done, not only in the "real world" but when I was studying at Natcoll (now Yoobee). I've also got a couple of blog posts lined up (trying to keep on top of everything) so there's something for you to look forward to ;) Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment