Wednesday 11 June 2014

From Me To You //Printable Shopping List

I've decided to start a feature that will happen fortnightly or weekly (but probably fortnightly.) It really is to encourage me to be more creative and also to say thank you to you cool cats for following along. As it's going to be a creative feature, I thought it would be fun to make it a bit of a freebie.

From Me To You is a feature where each Wednesday (or every second Wednesday, depending on how I feel) I will be sharing a DIY, a tutorial or a printable freebie with you. They will be super easy for you to follow (because I'm not very good with complicated things) or free to download. 

Sound good? Great! Let's get started.










































Cute (and cheap) shopping lists are hard to find. I currently just write mine on a notepad but I'm always on the hunt for a fun one that would look great on our fridge. This week I've designed a quirky shopping list for you to print out and use yourself.




The file contains one black and one pink (you can even choose which colour you want!) and it can be printed to either A4 or A5. Print as many as you like out, grab a sweet little magnet and stick them on your fridge. It's so easy, plus you can always print out more whenever you need them.

You can download them here.

You can also check out my other From Me To You features here


No comments:

Post a Comment