Friday 11 April 2014

It's Friday! // 02

Every Friday I'll be sharing a couple of links to stuff that I think is awesome, and that you might like!
































These No-Sew Cushion Covers from Creature Comforts are the best idea ever! Pretty cushion covers can be a bit on the expensive side, but this is a super easy way to add a bit of colour to any room.

Feeling like a bit of D.I.Y? Apartment Therapy has 25 projects for you living room! Some of these are great if you don't have too much space of if you're renting.

This rad chick is a friend of mine and she is seriously talented. She has some beautiful (and fun) watercolour pieces in her Etsy store. Check. Her. Out.
































This place is beautiful. Seriously guys. If I had to spend the rest of my life here, I'd be a happy woman.

I love breakfast. SO much. And this French Toast recipe by Zenica from Make Like Zen has got my mouth watering. Delicious!

I don't usually share music with people. I like a bit of everything so sometimes I'm not too confident in my taste of music. Ha! So silly. That's why I thought I'd share another one of my favourite songs of the moment.

And of course, for comedic relief on your Friday, I present to you more Jimmy Fallon (and a bit of
Joseph Gordon Levitt.) It's an oldie but a goodie.

--

So glad it's Friday today. We've had a pretty busy week so I'm looking forward to doing absolutely nothing! Although, I feel like I might have to start something creative so who knows what I'll have to share next week.

Happy Friday! x

No comments:

Post a Comment