Monday 14 April 2014

Etsy // Cupcake Toppers



Selling invitations can be hard. It's a tricky market because there are so many other people out there selling them as well. Coming up with a design that stands out from the crowds can be pretty difficult. I'm actually surprised that I've done as well as I have. 

I have been thinking about other "products" I could have in my Etsy store and I thought matching decorations that go with my invitations would be pretty cute. I had orginally planned on doing a whole set - with bunting, place settings, cake toppers etc - but I thought I'd try out something else first to see if they would be popular, or at least sell.

I went with cupcake toppers, because they were fairly easy to design and look pretty cute on top of cupcakes! Again, there are heaps out there, but I think the fact that they match some of my existing invitations makes them pretty cute. 


Who knows how well they'll go, but you don't know until you try! Back to the drawing board to see what other cute ideas I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment