Friday 4 April 2014

It's Friday! // 01

I thought I'd introduce a new weekly feature here on the blog. It's definitely not a new idea, but I think it's a fun one!

Every Friday I'll be sharing a couple of links to stuff that I think is awesome, and that you might like! 



Skillshare - I've only just been introduced to this amazing site! You can sign up for online classes (that are already pre-recorded so you don't have to worry about missing out) that'll teach you some great creative skills. Even Jessica Hische has one! Plus, it's all pretty well priced so you'll definitely get your moneys worth.

Ever wonder how to take the perfect jumping photos? Well, the girls at A Beautiful Mess are here to help. I'm definitely going to try this one out. I'm yet to master the "perfect jump."

Colour Inspiration Daily by Creature Comforts - I am all about pretty pictures and Ez from Creature Comforts knows just how to find them. This sweet daily feature is a place so share the loveliest pieces and their colour schemes. It's also a great feature for finding new artists/designers/photographers.



Decorative Wire Vase DIY - I'm always on the hunt for nifty DIY projects to do around the house and I've fallen in love with this one! While I've never been a fan of artificial flowers, this vase is too good to miss out on. Such a simple addition to any home and a great way to have a bit of colour as well. Plus, the flowers will never die! Sounds like a win win to me.

Clean Bandit, Rather Be feat. Jess Glynne - This is definitely my favourite song at the moment. Give it a listen, it could be yours too. 

Britt Turner - I stumbled across this wonderful artist on Pinterest and have fallen in love with her work. It is seriously pretty! I might need this piece on my wall. Like, now. 

And just for fun, make sure you watch this. I do love me a bit of Billy Joel, but this is next level. Jimmy Fallon and Billy Joel create their own version of "The Lion Sleeps Tonight." Gold.

--

I'm so glad it's the weekend tomorrow. I'm having some of my best girly friends over for curry tonight. I might even share the recipe with you next week! What have you guys got planned for your weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment