Friday 3 October 2014

IT'S FRIDAY // 16

Every Friday I'll be sharing a wee collection of links with you. From DIY to my favourite music tracks, there will be something for everyone.



THIS POST
Have a blog but not feeling particularly inspired? I definitely have those days so this blog post is super helpful. There are 30 ideas for a bit of a "filler" post or just something to get those creative vibes flowing. And while you are there, check out all the wedding inspiration. Some of them will seriously blow your mind.

THIS RECIPES
Home made peanut butter cups are seriously all over the internet and they are actually one of the only recipes that I've made successfully. These are next level though! JELLY. Yum. And still super easy. 

THIS DIY
How clever is this?! Answer - very clever. Instead of going out and sourcing a slab of marble for her photos, Geneva has used a marble paper to create a background. All you need is a piece of wood, marble paper with an adhesive backing and some scissors. Ridiculous. And smart. I think I might try this one, look how lovely her photos turn out!



THESE TIPS
Laura has come up with five ways to make your morning a little easier. I definitely need this post right now. I'm finding it harder and harder to get up in the morning and then I rush around trying to get everything done. From now on I'm going to have a relaxing start to the day, and try out these tips. 

THIS ILLUSTRATOR
I've only just found this chick, and I'm holding onto her! I love this sort of style, although I could probably never pull it off. It looks so effortless and natural. There's something childlike about it. So sweet.

THIS SONG
Yes, this is another Paloma Faith song. I heard it this morning (not for the first time) and knew I should share it. There are a lot of artists that are finding the best singers to feature on their tracks and this is another one. Give it a listen, and then listen to it again.

THIS VIDEO
Aaaand I don't have a video this week. Ha! But if you guys have any funny or interesting ones you want to share, let me know in the comments!

--
I feel like I was a bit more on track this week. I've been productive and a lot more relaxed (thank you insurance for coming through.) So glad the weekend is here though. Mine will be full of washing (yes, it's one of those times where it's all piled up) and DIY projects! What have you guys got planned? 

No comments:

Post a Comment