Friday 5 September 2014

FROM ME TO YOU // FATHER'S DAY CARD

From Me To You is a feature where every now and then (or whenever I feel like it) I will be sharing a DIY, a tutorial or a printable freebie with you. They will be super easy for you to follow (because I'm not very good with complicated things) or free to download.


Okay, my From Me To You feature has gone from being a Wednesday thing to a "whenever I feel like it thing." I don't want to push myself and I'd rather provide you with neat and inspired stuff than force myself to come up with something that I don't really like.

This FMTY is inpsired by my very own Dad. He's one of a kind and I love him to bits! As Father's Day is this weekend, I thought I "ready to print" Father's Day card could be just what you guys need. All you have to do is print the file, trim  it down and write a super sweet message inside. Pretty easy and there is no doubt that your Dads will love it.


D O W N L O A D

You can also check out my other From Me To You features here

No comments:

Post a Comment