Sunday 7 September 2014

FATHER'S DAY

I thought I'd pop in on this lovely Sunday (seriously guys, after some yucky rain days the sun is out!) to tell you all how much I love my Dad. Here in NZ it's Father's Day, and while my Dad is enjoying the beautiful island of Niue, it doesn't mean I can't share some appreciation and love for this guy.

Even though we don't see each other very often and visiting means a 3 hour plus flight, I know can count on him. I've had a pretty rough year and despite the distance, he's always been there for me to make sure I'm okay. He is my voice of reason and my hero. He knows how to make me laugh, and which shoulder is best to cry on. His hugs always make me feel safe and I know I'll always be his little girl, no matter how old I get.

Happy Father's Day Dad. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment