Wednesday 13 August 2014

FROM ME TO YOU // TYPOGRAPHIC PRINT

From Me To You is a feature where each Wednesday (or every second Wednesday, depending on how I feel) I will be sharing a DIY, a tutorial or a printable freebie with you. They will be super easy for you to follow (because I'm not very good with complicated things) or free to download.

As I'm sure you all know, Robin Williams passed away yesterday. I have so many fond memories of his acting and voice work, especially as a kid (I'm looking at you Genie!) and like the rest of the world, I'm shocked and saddened by his death.

I thought that this week's From Me To You would be in memory of him so I've designed a typographic print using one of my favourite quotes. 

RIP Robin Williams.









































D O W N L O A D

You can also check out my other From Me To You features here

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Robin was an absolute inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I can't help but have a smile on my face whenever I remember his work.

      Delete