Friday 4 July 2014

It's Friday! // 11

Every Friday I'll be sharing a couple of links to stuff that I think is awesome, and that you might like!



YUM!! Here in NZ it's not even close to sorbet weather (it's seriously freezing here) but this looks so yum, and so easy! Next time I have a sorbet craving (which is pretty much everyday) I think I'll try this one out. The best thing is that you can use ANY frozen fruit you like! 

I'd never heard of Danny Brito before, but when he shared his house on A Beautiful Mess, I was instantly a fan. Check out how cool his place is. It's so colourful and fun! And full of personality. 

How sweet are these? Plus, they are super easy to make. They'd be such a nice house warming present as well! We keep chucking our keys everywhere, so I might have to do this little DIY so we have a nice place to put them. 
































This is hilarious. And so very true. When Tillie posted it earlier today, I knew I had to share it because I'm sure a lot of you lovelies could relate to it. 

How awesome is this pinata?! My birthday is in August but I'm already dreaming up what I can do for it. This is pretty nifty. It does look like quite a bit of work, but it's definitely not a hard DIY. Plus, it would totally be worth it.

To be honest, I haven't heard much of these guy's music before. I don't really go and "look" for music. I'm a big radio listener so that's really how I find new music. The Cab's song Lock Me Up has been playing a lot on my drive to and from work and although it's not lyrically genius, it's fun to sing a long to and it's pretty catchy. 

And my video for the week. This is the best. THE BEST. Sure, it kind of ruins Disney, but it's also funny and very clever. His voice is also amazing! You've probably seen it before (it's not exactly a new video) but I still think it's worth a watch. Or five. 

--

Well, it's been a bit of a miserable week (on the weather front at least.) Winter is definitely here and it's pretty darn cold. We've got a busy weekend ahead. Tonight we have Rob's work dinner (free dinner YES!) and then tomorrow I'm doing something exciting/scary, which I will share with you next week. Oooh the suspense! It's also my lovely Mum's birthday on Sunday so I'm sure I'll have a DIY or recipe to show you as well. 

I hope you guys have a good one! 

2 comments:

  1. My friend made three fruit sorbets like the mango one - SO good, there was mango, lychee and peach. I love it when it's so easy to make something delicious. And even better when it's good for you too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh yum! They sound amazing! And yeah for sure, it definitely makes it worth the little bit of effort :)

      Delete