Monday 28 July 2014

#100DAYSLOOKING DOWN // 30

WELL. 30 (actually 33, but visually, 33 doesn't look as good) days have been and gone. Here's what they looked like. I'm really enjoying this photo challenge. It's a lot easier than most, but I still have to think a bit about what kind of photos I want to take. Because I made that silly rule where no photo can be the same, it's definitely forced me to a lot more creative. And I think it's great! I've also got a couple of other lovely people who have joined in, and it's been awesome seeing what they've been up to.

Don't forget, it's never too late! The 100 days can start whenever you like, even right now! You can read what it's about here and remember to follow along or use the hashtag #100dayslookingdown.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a very interesting photo challenge! I like your photos so far too ^^ Def will give it a go sometime~

    ReplyDelete