Tuesday 3 June 2014

May on Instagram
































You know what? May was alright. I had hoped that it would be a lot better in terms of our #365MilesOverDays challenge but aside from that, it was pretty successful. Even though my running hasn't been great, my eating has been so I'm finally in a place where I can eat what I want (in moderation of course) and not put any weight on. YIPEE!  I also bought my first pair of jeans from a regular store, photographed my first princess party and watched Rob get his first tattoo! A month of firsts. I've got goals and plans for June so I'm going to work my butt off and make sure it's a good one.

1. Pretty views  2. A new project   3. Our new toy  4. Designing patterns  5. Flowers from my love  6. Rob got inked!  7. My favourite dress up  8. New jeans  9. A princess party


No comments:

Post a Comment