Friday 28 March 2014

Etsy // Let's Party! Invitation



























It's been awhile since I posted an invitation up on Etsy. Sometimes time seems to rush by and I'm not left with a whole lot to do my own design work. I've been sitting on this design for about a week now. Because it's a "ready to print" file, I was a little hesitant about posting a straight on image. I've had my work copied before so lately I've been trying to think of ways to share an accurate photo without giving away too much. 

What I love about photographing design work, is that it gives the customer a better idea of what they are purchasing. It's very easy for a design to look good on screen, but sometime it doesn't translate very well through print. I've also started a new "Ready to Print" range on Etsy which allows the buyer to download the file straight away. This is super handy because it's cheaper than the custom designs, and it means there isn't as much work for me to do.

Anyway. Here it is! I hope you like it. 

1 comment:

  1. So what your saying is, you need to have a party?

    ReplyDelete