Thursday 13 February 2014

My Valentine's Day Wish List

Neither me or my man are really into Valentine's Day. To be honest, I don't think we've ever really celebrated it which is totally fine with me. I did, however, ask him really nicely if he would get me some flowers this year. I don't know what it is with flowers, but I do love getting them. Plus, they will add a bit of colour into our pretty empty new home.

Anyway, while I was dreaming about pretty flowers (it does happen quite a bit) I decided to go a step further and dream about other lovely things that would make Valentine's Day a little more special. 

By the way.. Rob, this isn't a hint I swear. I'm going to be 150% happy with  the flowers you get me - but it doesn't hurt to look at pretty things every now and then. 










































No comments:

Post a Comment