Monday 24 February 2014

Meet and Greet : Dawn from Divine-Limits

We are about half way through our introductions to our wonderful girls who are on my F R I E N D S list on my side bar. Next up we have this awesome girl called Dawn. We met while studying at the same design school and have luckily remained friends ever since.

Right, let's start with an easy one. What is the name of your blog?
Divinelimits. Something that I made up when…. I can't recall exactly, but remember liking the idea of it being prophetic to my future. (ooo big words :P)

And what do you do when you aren't blogging?
Procrastinating. Either out in the sun, eating, at the gym or on the internet.

Why did you decide to start a blog?
Well, why not? Everyone else has one, so I kinda wanted one too (yes, i'm I that kinda person). Plus I wanted a place that was dedicated to me where I can post photos and just general ranting and raving about anything and everyone. I like the fact that you can write whatever you want, and people follow and read your post - not because they know you (as such) but because what you produce is interesting to them. Comforting to know your not the only weirdo around town! hahahaha

If you had to describe yourself in only three words, which words would you use?
Am. Always. Right (in that order) I jest, I jest…. Ummm - Optimistic, Open-minded aaaaaaaaand….. Awesome ;P

Name 5 things that you would like to achieve this year.
1 - Have a healthier life style. Which includes not only exercising but making  better decisions on what goes in my body. 
2 - Expand my cooking repertoire. Which currently includes stir-fry and scrambled eggs. (note: Anyone that's had my scrambled eggs, knows its the bomb-diggity.) While I'm here, I may as well tell you that I have a habit of burning pizza. It's way to easy to pop it in the over and forget about it.
3 - Design more. May as well put that 30k student loan to good use, right?!
4 - Travel. Anywhere warm. 
5 - Achieve my 4 things to achieve. 



Okay, just for fun... What song currently sums up your life right now?
Work - Britney Spears. 

What TV show are you digging at the moment?
Revenge. At the moment I'm trying to wait patiently for it to restart in March as it's on a TWO MONTH hiatus. And naturally, it's the middle of the season. Just imagine Ryan Secrest on American Idol… but then you never know who wins. For two months. It's ridiculous. so painful.

Tonight is your last meal. Just kidding! But for the sake of the question, what would you want to eat as your last meal?
Last meal huh? That's a toughy! I would go with…. my friends mum Lyn, her Curried Sausages w/ mashed potatoes. Please and Thank you.



















Let's say, hypothetically, that you could travel to anywhere in the world. Where would you go, and why?
I have an issue with the cold, where I'm pretty sensitive to it - but i can with stand the heat.. So It definitely have to be a warm one…. Oh! I've always wanted to go to Greece <3 Ahhhh 

Looking waaay into the future, where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
I don't know if my eye sight can see that far! But I think I can make out a small design studio with mustaches on mugs filled with tea, a passport full of visa stamps, my Mr by my side, one or two little people aaaaand a few grey hairs.

How did you and Kate meet?
This is a funny story. I was driving down Howick when I saw this girl trying to dance and she was absolutely rubbish at it. So, feeling sorry for her - I pulled over and gave her a few tips to help improve her technique. Long story short, I also taught her how to sing, play violin and how to use photoshop…. So basically she owes her entire career to moi. *hair flip*

Hahaha KIDDING.
I met Kate at my first year at Yoobee (nee Natcoll) and we used to catch the bus together. I guess we really bonded over our uncanny ability of interpretive dance. Plus we're both Niuean, so we practice our 'brown' lingo with each other. Us brownies gotta stick togeva ay gee.

Haha, like that actually happened D A W N! That story reminds me of all the bus rides too and from design school, where we would talk nonsense and make up stories. Thanks so much for sharing a little more about yourself!

You can find Dawn here : twitter / instagram / pinterest 

No comments:

Post a Comment