Saturday 12 January 2013

Christmas Fun

 
It certainly has been awhile since I last posted something up here. AND IT'S 2013. How exciting! I hope you all had wonderful Christmas' and Happy New Years!! I can't believe how fast this year went, and that it's already half way through January! I have decided that 2013 is my year. This is the year that I will get S*** done. So expect MORE design, MORE updates, MORE photos and just MORE fun. 

For Christmas this year my friend (Michelle) and I decided to make our Christmas presents for our friends. We made a little goodie bag for each of our friends which included decorated sugar cookies, dark chocolate peanut buttercups and chocolate bark (all pretty easy to make and VERY delicious). They were pretty stoked (as you would be) and it was so easy and quick! Definitely will be doing it again next year. Ahhh. I do love Christmas :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment