Wednesday 19 December 2012

Wednesday Letterplay: P is for Portrait



 
Kate Radfurly

The Poppy Creative

Well.. This was another "left to the last moment" week. Aaaand I'm not totally sure how I feel about my one.. I had seen a few of these "portrait illusions" online and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to try it out. Normally it's left as the silhouette of the profile and just the photograph of the portrait but to me that felt a little flat. I'm still not sold on it, but that's what these Letterplays are all about. Getting out of that comfort zone and trying something new. 

Anyway, Christmas next week! We will be having a little break over the next few weeks (so looking forward to a holiday! I have so many photos up but we still don't have internet at our flat so I haven't had a chance.. Next year! 2013 here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment