Wednesday 10 September 2014

CURRENTLY // 04


Man. It's certainly been awhile since I've written one of these. Life has been busy, and I've been a bit out of whack with routines so I'm trying to slowly get back into it all. 

Reading rubbish. I feel like I should boy cot this reading part and replace it with something else. I never want to share because I know that it's crap and not worth mentioning. Don't get me wrong. I love reading silly books because they make me feel good and I relax. But they are definitely not ones that I would recommend to anyone.

Feeling like life could be better. For the last two years I've had some stomach issues (that will not be fully discussed ha!) and what was a minor problem is now something that is really starting to mess up my life. Unfortunately, it all stems from anxiety and so I'm currently stuck in a bit of a vicious cycle. I know that it's not a great way to live and so I'm really going to try hard to sort it out. I'm gonna go to a doctor (once I find a good one), start doing yoga and get my life back on track.

Thinking doing a yoga challenge. As I mentioned, I'm wanting to bring balance back to my life and I figure that yoga could be a great way to do that. I contemplated just doing some youtube videos on line but I think a class might be better. Just to get used to the breathing and proper techniques so I can make sure that I'm doing everything right. 

Working on being proactive. It's so easy to come up with excuses. Living with your boyfriend/partner can sometimes get a bit too comfortable and I find myself not doing as much because I'd prefer to just stay at home with Rob. Which is fine! But I'm missing out on things and I've decided that it's not going to happen anymore. I'm going to explore, walk, laugh, eat and drink more outside of my own home.

Wanting to sort our home out. Easier said than done, especially because everything I want to do requires money. It is frustrating though, when you have all the ideas, but not the means to get there. Our spare room is looking lame, we have next to no art on our walls, and our cushions are boring. I've been pretty clever so far, and managed to do quite a lot for not a lot of money, but winning lotto right now would be amazing ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment