Thursday 15 May 2014

Design // #bloggersbrunchclub


 






















#‎bloggersbrunchclub‬ is exactly what it sounds like, a brunch meetup for bloggers to come together informally once a month to have a coffee and some brunch – the idea is to share some tips, chat about our latest finds, have fun and most importantly make new friends.

The lovely Laura and Maddy have come together and created a space for local bloggers to connect. They've started the #bloggersbrunchclub and it's already taken off. When Laura asked me to design their branding, I obviously said yes. Their ideas were super cute and luckily, we were all totally on the same page. 

I illustrated a couple of brunchy/bloggy things (that were initially going to be used as part of the logo) and this pattern emerged. I've never done anything like this before, although I've always wanted to, so I'm really happy with how it's turned out. Luckily, Laura and Maddy love it too so it is a win for everyone! 

You'll definitely have to keep an eye out for them. Seriously such a great idea, and such an awesome way for NZ bloggers to connect with each other. I'm planning on going to the next one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment