Wednesday 21 May 2014

Currently // 03



Reading more ridiculous ebooks. I'm not even going to share them because they aren't worth it, but they make me happy.

Feeling a bit all over the place. I have a LOT going on in my personal life right now, things that probably won't ever be shared with you all. Only because they don't need to be. But I am finding that some days are a bit of a struggle. Not in a "I can't go on anymore" type of way, just there is a lot to think about and sometimes it can be pretty overwhelming.

Thinking about what I'm doing with my life. That always seems to be what I'm thinking about. What lies ahead in my future. I'm not 100% sure I want to be a full time graphic designer, but I don't know what else I would do either. At the moment, I don't love my job. I count the hours until 5pm and spend a LOT of time browsing the internet. I'm yet to find something that has jumped out to me though, so I guess we'll just wait and see.

Working on myself. Because my brain is a bit muddled at the moment, I've been finding it hard to stick to a good diet and exercise routine. Sometimes Rob and I will have takeaways, and when we do, I'm getting closer and closer to throwing in the towel. Obviously I don't want to go back to how I was before, but it's pretty tempting haha. It's definitely easier than watching what you eat and exercising but you know what? It's not worth it. Being healthy is totally important and one bad day isn't worth sabotaging the last two years that I've worked my ass off to get where I am today. 

Wanting to travel. And luckily for me, I'm taking a trip to Niue (my home island.. Okay, not really. But I am a quarter Niuean so that counts for something right?) I'm so excited, except, it's in August. I know I know, it's not THAT far away. Hopefully the days fly by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment