Saturday 22 March 2014

Design // Jackie + Ben's Engagement Invitation

When I'm not working, eating or sleeping, I like to think of myself as a bit of a designer. I don't get a whole lot of work (it's pretty hard getting your name out there, and these days, everyone already knows somebody) so when my lovely soon-to-be-cousin-in-law, Jackie, approached me to design her and my cousin's engagement invitations, I was naturally pretty keen. This, however, was obviously one of the more exciting bits of design I've done.. My cousin was engaged to this wonderful chick! 


We went to their engagement party last night and it was truly lovely to see them both together. They are such a sweet couple and I really wish them all the best. Jackie, I can't wait for you to become an "official" member of our family! x

No comments:

Post a Comment