Tuesday 18 March 2014

Currently / 02



It's been awhile since I've done one of these "Currently" posts and a bit of reflection never hurt nobody. 

Reading another silly Ebook series. I LOVE my Kobo. So many books only a couple of swipes away. This series is about vampires by Felicity Heaton. I find that there is a HUGE amount of romantic paranormal books available for either free or a very low price. I'm pretty sure that the majority of the books I own on my Kobo are paranormal ones - and I don't even care! Haha.

Feeling Thankful for my friends. On Sunday, Rob and I had a little gathering to celebrate our new house. Two of my friends moved over to Perth last year and they came over for a visit so it was really just an excuse to see everyone and for them to take a squizz at our new place while they were over here.

Friends are funny. When you leave school and everyone is off doing their own thing, you still promise to each other that you will always catch up, that you won't ever drift apart. It's a lot easier said than done. I suppose it's just part of growing up though, and when you're trying to get your own life under control, it's a little hard to find the time to see old friends. What I loved though, was that even though I hadn't seen a lot of them in quite a long time, it still felt the same. 

Thinking About my future a wee bit. I've been working at the same place for a couple of years now and while I don't mind it, it doesn't really challenge me. There's been a bit going on in my personal life though, and for now, having the stability of this job has been quite helpful. Unfortunately, it kind of feels like I'm just letting all these opportunities slip by me. I'm still young though (twenty three this year! oh my goodness!). There's time.

Working on getting back into my running routine. It was my first run yesterday after over a week of doing nothing and it was hard. Very hard. But it felt so good to be out in the sun, feeling the wind on my face.. blah blah blah haha! I'm planning on running every day this week - I'm slowly falling behind on our 365 Miles Over Days challenge so it's time I picked up the pace!

Wanting to decorate the heck out of our place. To be honest, the lack of money I have is getting a bit frustrating. I have seen so many great ideas and I've got 101 plans for every room but I just don't have the funds for it. I'm trying to be patient though. I know that good things take time and I'm pretty sure this is going to turn out mighty fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment