Wednesday 8 January 2014

Date Night : Pine Harbour Marina



Rob and I have been spending a bit more time in Howick (where I live) this summer so I thought I would show him some of the pretty sites near by. I decided that Pine Harbour was definitely a must see. We were hoping to go to Maraetai and Beachlands as well but the weather decided to pack up.



There were only a couple of options for lunch so Rob and I went to Pepperjacks. There was so much choice and it was all very reasonably priced. I went with the Steak Sandwich and Rob went with the Open Chicken Cutlet Sandwich. I got fries, but don't worry, we shared them. 

My Steak Sandwich was delicious. And there was so much! Again, I couldn't finish my meal. I told Rob not to get fries with his sandwich because I knew I wouldn't be able to finish mine. Luckily I was right. The steak was super tender and the salad and turkish bread was very tasty. 

Rob really enjoyed his Open Chicken Cutlet Sandwich as well. I think he probably would have liked some extra fries though. Both had the same salad, bread and dressing and they were all perfect.

Pepperjacks was in such a great location - right on the marina, and it was a lovely place to lunch. We had the best view and there was plenty of outdoor seating so we could make the most of what little sun there was. The prices were also very reasonable and the portion sizes were generous.























We will definitely be going back to Pine Harbour again. And hopefully next time we will make it to the beaches nearby as well. They definitely can't be missed!

4 comments:

  1. Next time, you should go on a Sat and catch the French Markets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! I didn't even know they had them! Will definitely have to check them out next time :)

      Delete
  2. Love that last shot! I love when couples share their little outings and Pine Harbour is the dreamiest name :D Naw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ebony! I'm currently trying to improve my photography skills so I'm glad I'm producing some nice shots! Pine Harbour is so nice, definitely dreamy!

      Delete