Monday 30 December 2013

Christmas Ice Cream Cakes

For Christmas this year, Rob and I decided it would be easiest to have a Christmas Eve dinner with my family and have a BBQ with his family on Christmas day. It turned out to be the best idea ever because there was no rushing around PLUS we didn't feel so guilty about eating so much food.

I told my Grandma that she was in charge of the roast pork (there is no way that I'm ready to take on that responsibility just yet) and Rob and I would take care of the extras. After seeing this beautiful recipe on Made From Scratch, I decided that this was the dessert we would be having on Christmas Eve.



 As there was only four of us, I changed the recipe slightly and used ramekins to make four mini christmas cakes. I was so stoked with how they turned out.

It's probably (definitely) the prettiest dessert I've ever made.


No comments:

Post a Comment