Tuesday 5 November 2013

Mangawhai Heads

I am well aware that I said I would post up some photos from my trip to Christchurch, BUT I had forgotten that I still had loads of Mangawhai shots that I was yet to put up. So you will have to be patient my dears.


























Anyway, I went up to Mangawhai Heads with Rob and his family to celebrate his Dad's 60th birthday. It was definitely one of the most relaxing and chilled out holidays I have ever been on. We stayed at a batch that was right on the estuary and it was beautiful. Despite the water being a bit chilly (it was freezing) we still got out in the kayaks and paddled around with his niecephews (my new name for both his nieces and nephews.)

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos, soo summery! Can't wait for Summer now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes! The weather was so perfect for both the Mangawhai and Christchurch trip. Time to get our tan on ;) Haha!

      Delete