Monday 29 July 2013

I'm on Etsy!


Hello there! Well, I know it's been a long time coming but I've finally gotten around to posting about my Etsy store! 


After becoming sort of successful on Pinterest (and by that I mean that a lot of people liked one of my invitation designs) I thought it could be an idea to try and sell predesigned AND printable designs on Etsy. Basically, I load up the design, someone buys it, I customise it to their details and then they get their invitation emailed to them! From there - they can do what they like with it. This way, there is no extra printing or freight cost. Pretty easy really!

I'm still working on new designs - when I can find the time but so far so good! I've sold 7. Which is better than none. I'm hoping this is the start of something sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment